Code of Conduct
1. Respect - All dancers, instructors, students and staff members must respect the studio's rules and respect each other's decisions, ideology, culture, race, gender, sexual orientation, time, studio equipment, personal property, personal space, and speak with respect.
2. There is zero tolerance for all types of bullying, harassment and misconduct.
3. Good hygiene must be practiced during socials and classes, there will be deodorant and mints provided in the bathrooms.
4. Dancers must inform SCT instructors of injury or illness.
5. Please turn off mobile devices during class times.
6. Dancers must pick up after themselves, put trash and waste in bin provided.
7. Please remember that Dancers are here to DANCE! We are not a dating app.
8. Enjoy the SCT dance community!
If you observe someone violate the Code of Conduct or if you are questioning whether you might be in violation of the Code of Conduct, please fill out the form below, call or text us anonymously at (206) 922-4622, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.